Data protection assessment
They comply with the requirements of the new Data Protection Act.
We take stock of the handling of personal data in your company and provide you with concrete recommendations for action.
- Status quo survey (analysis of the actual state) and need for adaptation (target state)
- List of processing activities
- Processing of sensitive personal data
- Compliance with data protection principles when processing personal data
- Processing by third parties and transfer of data to third countries
- Comprehensive duty to provide information
- Rights of the data subjects (right to information, deletion, blocking, objection, data portability, etc.).
- Technical and organisational measures
- process in the event of data protection breaches.
- Archiving and deletion processes
- Action planning
- You provide us with the existing documentation
- We check your existing documentation
- Together we determine interview partners and conduct the interviews
- We prepare a report with recommendations for action and present it to you.