External Data Protection Officer (DPO)
One person is responsible for the compliance and control of data protection in your company.
As an external DPO, we take on all the functions required by law and support your company in all matters relating to data protection and data security, in a pragmatic and goal-oriented manner.
- Checking the processing of personal data within the company;
- Recommend corrective measures if it is determined that data protection regulations have been violated;
- Maintaining a list of data collections and making it available to the FDPIC or data subjects upon request;
- Conduct risk analyses in the area of data protection;
- Create or update internal guidelines in the area of data protection.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.