Digital Energy Law
You use the digitalization of the energy industry to redefine and strengthen your market role.
We support you in all legal challenges of digitalization as well as the associated transformation processes, individually, tailored to your needs.
- Digital business models
- Outsourcing projects
- Checking and monitoring the transfer of personal data
- Platforms as a Service Service
- Internet of the Things (IoT)
- Blockchain applications
We support you in implementing the legal requirements for smart metering.
- Data flow for smart metering
- Legal bases, in particular the Electricity Supply Act (StromVG)
- Data protection principles
- Establishment of processes in response to requests from data subjects (e.g. information, correction, deletion processes)
- Data security concepts
- Planning of the behaviour in the event of data security breaches being identified
- Development of deletion concepts
We support you in the implementation of energy contracting projects.
- Plant purchase and maintenance contracts
- Energy supply contracts
- Development of model contracts including general terms and conditions
- Contracts for renewable energy trading
- Contracts for balancing group management in the gas and electricity sector and for the management of energy supply portfolios
- Company purchase agreements and project purchase agreements in the field of renewable energies, including due diligence
- Advising on concession contracts: District and local heating; electricity and gas networks
Interconnection of self-consumers (ZEV)
We support you with our experience in the merger for self-consumption.
Since January 1, 2018, the interconnection for self-consumption (ZEV) enables owners of purpose-built and residential buildings to make their self-produced solar power available to residents and users for self-consumption – even across neighbouring properties.
- Contracts for the realization of the association for self-consumption (lease agreement, rental agreement, etc.)
- Regulation of access to the distribution network
- Implementation of peer-to-peer systems
- Data protection for smart contracts
Digital Marketing and Unbundling
We help you comply with regulations on informational unbundling.
- Legal foundations (Cartel Act, Electricity Supply Act)
- Legally compliant design of HR, CRM and ERP systems
- Digital marketing
- Implementation of informational unbundling
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.